e.9. Alice WORTLEY, ged. 20/01/1813

e.9.  Alice, ged. 20/01/1813, Trunch, Norwich, Norfolk, Engeland, oorl 21/08/1858  x 12/05/1839,  Erpingham, Norfolk, Engeland met Williams GIBBONS, geb. 1818.

Alice was die dogter van Samuel Wortley en Deborrah Amis.

Uittreksel uit Samuel Wortley se testament:  And also subject to the payment of the like legacy or sum of £250 of like lawful money to Alice WORTLEY my daughter to be paid him and her (free of duty?) at and when he and she attain the age of 21 years with the same power of entry as my said daughter Deborah WORTLEY has in case of non payment. 

And in case either of them the said Robert and William AMISS shall depart this life without attaining the age of 21 years then I give and devise the messuage lands tenements and hereditaments herein given and devised to him so dying unto the survivor of them and to his heirs and assigns for ever. And in case the said Robert and William AMISS shall die without either of them attaining the age of 21 years then I give and devise all my said messuages lands tenements and hereditaments and real estate whatsoever and wheresoever as well freehold as copyhold as of any other tenure with their appurtenances unto Elizabeth AMISS the natural daughter of my said wife, the said Samuel AMISS Deborah WORTLEY the said natural daughter of my said wife and Alice WORTLEY to be equally divided between them if more than one as tenants in common and not as joint tenants and if but one then wholly to that one and to his or her heirs and assigns for ever.

Also I give to my said daughter Alice WORTLEY the like legacy or sum of £250 of like lawful money.

And as to all the residue and remainder of my personal estate and effects of every kind and nature whatsoever (after payment thereout of all my just debts funeral and testamentary charges and the said last mentioned legacies) I direct my executors and executrix herein after named and the survivors or survivor of them his or her executors or administrators to place the same out at interest in their own names or government or real security or dispose of the same in any other way they he or she shall think most beneficial for the benefit and advancement of my said wife and the said John AMISS, Robert AMISS William AMISS Samuel AMISS Elizabeth AMISS and my said daughters Deborah & Alice WORTLEY during their minorities.

1858 Norfolk Chronicle 21 Aug death of Alice wife of William GIBBONS youngest daughter of the late Samuel WORTLEY

1861 Norwich Mercury 25 May sale Lot 8 - Two large and 3 small cottages all under one roof with gardens and land containing 1A 3A 0p more or less. One cottage in the occupation of Timothy Gibbons at the annual rent of £11, another cottage is in the occupation of William Gibbons at the annual rent of £5, Samuel Wortley