d.3. John WORTLEY, ged. 12/05/1749

d.3.  John, ged. 12/05/1749, Horstead, Norfolk, Engeland.

John was die seun van John Wortley en Deborah Pincher.

Uittreksel uit die testament van Samuel Wortley van Trunch: As well freehold as copyhold or of any other tenure with the buildings and appurtenances thereto belonging lying and being in Knapton aforesaid or in any adjoining parish which were given and devised to me by the will of my late brother John WORTLEY unto the said William AMISS and to his heirs and assigns for ever. And I nominate and appoint my brother John WORTLEY Mr Thomas ANDREWS of Skeyton in the said county farmer and my said wife executor and executrix and execution of this my will and I do give them £10 each for their trouble.

CODICIL: And I nominate and appoint Joseph ROBERTS of Trunch farmer to be executor of my said will in the place and stead of my brother John WORTLEY who has departed this life since the making and publishing of my said will.